Intelligent 2D grading solution for dozers
Leica iCON iGD2 system for dozers can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with very powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the Leica iCON grade iGD2 system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
Automatic control of slope and elevation
The Leica iCON iGD2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows you work independently of the slope direction.
- Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. iCON iGD2 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security.
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks, and getting to grade faster and uniformly
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel – no more connectors or cables
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation typically within one day minimizing machine downtime
- Fully Waterproof system – designed for the harshest construction environments
The patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology from Leica Geosystems allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster – alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.