Intelligent 3D grading solutions
Leica iCON grade iGx3 system for dozers or graders can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with powerful and intuitive user interface. The system integrates Leica iCON telematics which enables you easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and basic fleet management via the iCON telematics website.
The key to the Leica iCON grade iGx3 system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. iCON grade iGx3 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security.
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Simple upgrade step to 3D – buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software only when you need it
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks
More advantage for increasing productivity:
- Contact-free control panel – no more connectors or cables
- Automatic side shift control for motor graders with our unique Tri-Sonic or GNSS/TPS sensors. No more overcuts
- Create a reference surface with up to four slopes
- Hold slope feature allows precise crown cuts and extending past breaklines when needed
- Unique mast-tilt compensation – no more rebenching of the motor grader blade between cut and fine-grading passes
- Works with many current total stations and GNSS sensors
- Automatic switch-off of system power when the control panel is removed. Machine specific settings are stored in the docking station
- iCON telematics services fully integrated