The Leica iCON grade system for wheel loaders provides the operator real-time position of bucket allowing him to apply instantaneous adjustments of the bucket position. The system uses 3D design (CAD) models and state of-the-art GNSS technology to guide the operator. Design information and real-time cut/fill indications are displayed on the control panel in the cab for easy and productive operation. The operator-friendly user interface with graphical colour display provides full guidance and allows easy operation.
Leica iCON grade iGW3 can increase your machine utilization and productivity. It reduces down time for the operator by eliminating the need for repeated grade checks to see how much cut or fill remains. By its precise and efficient grade control the system also allows you to save material and fuel, further increasing your profitability.
The system features Leica Geosystems’ unique patented PowerSnap functionality for fast wireless exchange of control panels between machines and supports Leica iCON telematics which enables users easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and basic fleet management via the iCON telematics website.
- Maximize your machine utilization and return on investment from day one – get the grade right from the start
- Eliminate over excavation and costly material overruns and save fuel
- Operator-friendly user interface reduces training time and cost
- Intuitive user interface provides additional confidence and high productivity
- Reduces labour costs by decreasing or eliminating grade checks
- Leica Geosystems’ unique PowerSnap functionality allows rapid interchange of control panels between machines
- iCON telematics services fully integrated into the system