Ultimate control and efficiency for drillers and pilers
Leica iCON rig offers a standard feeder mounted GNSS driller and piler configuration with pitch and tilt sensors for surface drill rigs and for piling of precast concrete piles, sheet wall and ground stabilisation.
The Leica iCON rig iRD3 and iRP3 solutions drastically reduce costs by eliminating dependency on stake outs. The iCON rig solution directly supplies operators with point lists via GNSS to in-cab displays and navigates them quickly and accurately to locations.
Leica iCON rig is built on the same platform as the other Leica Geosystems iCONtrol solutions, making it easy for users to work with different iCON machine control systems. iCON rig incorporates the latest GNSS technology ensuring fast and reliable positioning
- One solution for all your drilling and piling needs
- Highly increases productivity of drilling and piling applications
- Connect entire site with telematics
- Simple and intuitive user interface with fully customisable 3D views of your machine and jobsite
- Quick and easy setup for operator preferences
- Avoid drilling in old holes and failed holes
- Document the work as the project progresses
- Eliminate stake out work
- Document pile positions
- Faster navigation between piles