Simple single slope control system for excavators
Leica PowerDigger Lite is a simple, economic excavator control system. It is perfect for backhoes and mini excavators and is the ideal solution for contractors who want to enter into machine control. The single slope control panel with multicolour display is easy-to-use and is specifically designed for standard excavating applications.
The graphical overview on PowerDigger Lite gives you information of the exact height and slope you have keyed in. All buttons and necessary functions are placed logical on the front for straightforward operation. With PowerDigger Lite you have the flexibility to work from different references such as existing surface, hub, stringline or a laser reference.
The PowerDigger Lite system saves you time and money as you get your job done faster and it eliminates over excavation and downtime to make grade level checks. Difficult tasks as blind cuts or digging under water are far easier with the system as you see the bucket position on your control panle display at any time.
- Increase machine productivity
- Graphical cut/fill indication in the cab
- Be your own surveyor and save money
- No more over excavations
- Get done in fewer passes
- Increase safety on site. Audio and on-screen warning of buried services with connected EZiDIG sensor (available option)
- Accurate single slope and depth control
- 3.5″ Colour graphic display
- Simple menu structure – very easy to use
- Remote display supported
- 100 % waterproof (IP68) – no special sensors or cables needed for underwater use
- Offset your reference surface
Commonly used for bases, foundations, etc.
- Grading Work
Set the right depth and the desired tilt in one direction.
Set the desired slope for the embankment.
- Laser Reference
Gives possibility to use rotating laser as a reference.
Set the desired depth and slope of the pipe trenches.
- Underwater Work
The bucket motion is shown in the graphical display.