Advanced 3D excavator machine control solution
Leica iCON excavate iXE3 offers you 2D and 3D machine control in one control panel. You can work with dual grade functions in 2D as well as reference models and GNSS in 3D. Switch view with the touch of a button.
The advanced 3D software allows you to create simple terrain models directly in the control panel – a new feature providing great flexibility in the field. With the unique PowerSnap concept, Leica iCON excavate iXE3 simplifies system installation and enables rapid interchange of control panels between machines in your fleet.
The system supports Leica iCON telematics which enables you easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and fleet management via the iCON telematics website.
Advanced 3D guidance
iCON excavate iXE3 uses 3D design (CAD) models and state of the art GNSS technology to guide the operator. Design information and real-time cut/fill indications are displayed in the cab on your control box, allowing you rapid excavation to the reference design. The system eliminates the need for grade checking, increasing both safety and productivity. No need for surveyors to enter the earthworks area.
Integrated tilt rotator support
Leica iCON excavate iXE3 provides integrated tilt rotator support, giving the operator clear guidance information about the actual tilt and rotation position relative to his project. iCON excavate with tilt rotator support increases your productivity and lets you maximise the use and benefits of your machine control solution.
- Improve site safety – iCON excavate iXE3 removes the need for grade checkers to enter the earthworks area
- Eliminate over excavation and costly material overruns
- Work without boundaries – increases machine productivity by reducing your dependency on site survey teams
- Creates a greener site – reduced rework and increased productivity all add up to substantial fuel savings, as well as reduced machine hours, as the job gets done quicker!
- Construct complex geometries, profiles and grades in a fraction of the normal time. Handle “blind” and underwater excavation with ease
- Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time and costs
- Upgrade easily from 2D to 3D in the same control panel
- Full payback on your investment can be achieved in one project
- Full support of iCON telematics services
- Precise sculpting of edges, slopes and contours by support of tilt rotator attachments
- Work directly from CAD models with Leica iCON excavate iXE3
- Switch between 2D and 3D view with the touch of a button
- Full guidance with rich 3D graphics – see the job how you need to, see section, profile and 2D/3D view
- Create simple terrain models directly on the screen
- Compatible with most makes and models of excavators on the market – even dual boom excavators supported