Simplifying the use of tilt rotators with iXE CoPilot
Ease-of-use with tilt rotator
The excavator operator only needs to concentrate on controlling the digging movement (boom, arm, bucket and slew of the machine) while the tilt and rotation function of the tilt rotator is adjusted automatically based on the reference model surface under the bucket.
The operator maintains control of the bucket rotation as they dig, allowing them to manage material in the bucket properly but eliminating the need to constantly adjust the tilt of the bucket. This decreases operator fatigue, increases the accuracy of the iXE2/iXE3 excavator solutions and saves time and cost.
- Use the tilt rotator attachment in any position while the iXE CoPilot automatically positions the bucket to the desired grade, and get even more productivity out of your grade control system
- Reduce the complexity of operating multiple moving parts on an excavator
- Use your tilt rotator equipped excavator to accomplish all tasks on site, from bulk earthworks to finish work
- Use the tilt rotator attachments on excavators without the need for special training or long learning curves
- Increase focus on the area you are digging in, making it a safer working environment