Uncompromising performance and functionality
The extremely functional, powerful and ergonomic Leica Zeno 5 brings quality and performance to the industry. The most rugged and powerful GPS handheld from Leica, it includes complete phone functionality and a very fast processor. Without compromising performance it fully integrates in to the Zeno GIS range.
- Includes 3.2 Megapixel camera and lithium ion battery
- Highly sensitive GPS receiver with 2-5m positional accuracy.
Ergonomics and excellent viewing
Equipped with a VGA transflective colour touchscreen, the Zeno 5 can be controlled by either to provided stylus or finger. The 3.7” display is readable in sunlight and includes a backlit feature for dark conditions.
- Rugged, lightweight and protected to IP54 standards, it also fits on one hand.
- Includes embedded Windows® Handheld 6.5 Operating System for intuitive and easy control
Modern technology for field work support
The Zeno 5 is the most up to date GPS handheld and features wireless communication technology, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, light sensors, and GPS providing supported mapping applications which link directly to the office
- Bluetooth, WI-FI, GSM/CDMA/UMTS for high speed comms.
- Automatic rotational screen to view maps quickly or docs in landscape mode.