Tough and robust the Leica Piper 100 laser housing is made from cast aluminium and is completely water proof. It features a large LED display which shows the grade & level indication and battery status. It is ideal for sanitary and storm sewer construction, gravity flow pipes and any place where a single line and grade are required with only one laser beam. This pipe laser has a range of 200 metres and grade ranges of -10% to +25%. Standard battery life is 40 hours. The Leica Piper 100 does not include Alignmaster. If Alignmaster is required please select the Leica Piper 200 Laser.
- Protective Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Red Laser Diode – 635 nm
- 4.75 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m metres @ 30 metres
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal – IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 metres
There are no reviews yet.