Robust and tough the Leica Piper 200 laser housing is constructed from aluminium and is 100% water proof. This laser features a large LED display which shows the level and grade indication and also battery status. It is ideal for gravity flow pipes, sanitary and storm sewer construction and any place where a single line and grade are required with just a single laser. The Piper 200 laser has a range of 200 metres and grade ranges of -10% to +25%. Standard battery life is 40 hours. Alignmaster is included with this Leica Piper 200 (not uincluded with Piper 100).
- Protective Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Alignmaster included
- Red Laser Diode – 635 nm
- 4.75 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m metres @ 30 metres
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal – IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 metres
There are no reviews yet.