Amberg Slab Track
394.3 km/h? No problem! Amberg Slab Track is the integrated surveying solution, optimised for the typical requirements during
construction, monitoring and maintenance of slab track projects.
Project data management
- Central database for input, visualisation and management of all track project data – including route data chronology, control points, and survey and construction progress.
- Supports all common geometry element types for track axis, gradients, chainage axis, superelevation range, gauge range including gauge enlargement at high-speed points (e.g. FAKOP®).
- Provision of all track project data for subsequent surveying tasks and evaluations.
- Determination of current track position during construction together with precision total station.
- Display of relative deviations (direction and height) to design in real-time – Data update frequency up to 3 times per second.
- Amberg Compensation Method – Real-time compensation of control point inaccuracies – resulting in improved track geometry quality already during construction.
- Automatic survey data processing and evaluation – including automatic linking of subsequently surveyed track sections.
- Complete surveyed data management including automatic incorporation of subsequent re-measurements.
- Comprehensive analysis and documentation of inner and outer track geometry quality.
- Interactive creation of correction lists supported with real-time simulations about the resulting final track position.