– Only micrometer in the world that adheres to the Abbe Principle of Alignment.
– Self-centring and self-aligning guaranteed by 3-line contact.
– No influence of temperature variation on the measurement.
• INTRIMIK’s measuring arms move at right angles to the spindle.
• Analog reading, with graduations as shown in the table.
• Instruments in the range .275″ to 4.00″ have hardened steel measuring points (770 HV).
• Instruments in the range 4.00″ to 12.00″ have tungsten carbide inserts in the measuring points (1300 HV).