Adaptable for exterior and interior usages
With just a single button actions the ‘Smart Targeting’ function automatically aligns the laser to the location of the XCR Catch receiver which comes with a remote control, measuring with maximum precision and over distances up to 50 meters. For layout work of up to 100 meters and when precision is exceptionally important to avoid costly mistakes, the accurate electronic self-levelling system is a significant advantage. Thanks to its adaptable power supply the Leica Lino ML180 is always ready to use.
Meticulous layouts at extensive distances.
The accurate electronic self-levelling feature compensates automatically for the instrument being slightly out of level. A distinct advantage, especially over distances of up to 50 metres.
Flexible line laser
With 4 lines and a plumb point the Leica Lino ML180 covers all requirement for interior use. It can even be used for simpler projects outside.
Work without Downtime
The Leica Lino ML 180 can be use either a rechargeable battery pack or standard alkaline batteries. This provides increased flexibility and makes sure the Leica Lino ML180 is always ready. The instrument can also be used when being charged.
- Single user operation
- Extreme levelling accuracy
- Accurate projection of 90° angles
- Automatic alignment of the laser to the XCR Catch
- Designed for everyday use on site – interior and exterior
- Remarkably quick and reliable levelling
- Quick set-up and ease of use
- Leica Lino ML180 multi line laser
- Leica XCR Catch with clamp
- 3 batteries type AA 1.5 for laser receiver
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- International charging device with 4 plugs
- Battery holder for alkaline batteries
- Large red target plate
- Small red target plate
- Red laser glasses
|Range||up to 20 m|
|Range with XCR Catch*||up to 100 m|
|Remote control range||up to 50 m|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.7 mm @ 10 m|
|Self-levelling range||± 5°|
|Self-levelling time||< 10 sec.|
|Laser||Lino ML 90: 3 lines, 1 point.|
|Battery type||rechargeable battery pack (NiMH) or alkaline D-cells, 2×1.5 V|
|Battery life||12 h (rechargeable)|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Weight with batteries||2,200 g|
There are no reviews yet.