Mobile Mapping Solution
Limited only by imagination – data efficient, vehicle independent, multiple sensory platform.
Leica Pegasus Two is a comprehensive portable mapping answer from hardware to target extraction from Leica. The Leica Pegasus Two solution delivers an integrated hardware platform which includes cameras and lidar profilers with an exterior activate and sync output for further sensors. Dedicated, adapted vehicles are not required and with batteries included measuring is limitless.
The Leica Pegasus Two records calibrated images and point cloud data collectively – ensuring no object is overlooked. Taking full 360° spherical views and lidar jointly means you will never overlook an object. Leica Pegasus Two delivers an possible rear end road camera for pavement evaluation providing choices to develop your business.
Comprehensive and simple
Permitted by a comprehensive software workflow with data attainment, calibration, object extraction, Novatel empowered post-processing, and a GIS assisted configurable layered storage the Leica Pegasus Two is your distinct, trouble-free answer. A hardware light sensor guarantees the operative that all imagery is useable after processing.
- Light sensor for automatic balance and brightness control for capturing imagery
- Completely calibrated spherical view through dome camera for city modelling
- Brings together visuals and point cloud figures into a single platform
- Exterior trigger output and time imprinting for extra sensors
- Scanners and profilers can be added independently, and regulated by the operator
- No devoted, adapted vehicles are required
- Software allows access to Esri® ArcGIS for Desktop
- Superior GNSS receiver takes advantage of global constellations
- Capture and manage 3 Dimensional spatial objects from visual imagery or from within the point cloud
- Cost-effective with data information
There are no reviews yet.