The Brown & Sharpe Micrometer Checking Set has all the necessary components to check the accuracy of your micrometers, ensuring you that they are performing to their optimum specifications.
• Set assists you in meeting Federal Specification GGG-C-15c for flatness and parallelism and conforms to MIL-STD-45662A.
• Ten-piece selection of gage blocks allows checking of various spindle positions over the complete micrometer range.
• Two optical flats: .500″ diameter and .5125″ diameter which allows checking anvil faces at half revolutions of the spindle for measuring flatness.
• Each set and each block is individually serialized.
• Grade 2 gage blocks include certificate of calibration.
• Includes fitted wooden case.
There are no reviews yet.