Compact, handy and robust – instruments from the MP0 and MP0R series make it easy and fast to measure coating thicknesses non-destructively. With two displays, a particularly strong casing and wear-resistant probe tip, they are the ideal companion for reliable usage directly onsite.
- Reliable measurements, even under rough environmental conditions, due to especially robust instrument construction
- Simple operation even in hard-to-reach measuring spots with two independently pivoting and illuminated displays
- Measure according to standards, with special modes for IMO PSPC and SSPC-PA2
- Fast and repeatably accurate measurement due to the device’s compact size and intuitive single-handed operation concept
- PERMASCOPE® for coatings on steel and iron
- ISOSCOPE® for coatings on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- DUALSCOPE® for coatings on steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals, with no need to change the instrument
- Coatings in the micrometer range on non-ferrous metals, iron or steel
- Thick coatings made from non-ferrous metals or protective coatings on steel
There are no reviews yet.