The perfect track with Amberg Tamping. High-performance system solution for track design based tamping survey.
Project data management
- Central database for input, visualisation and management of all track project data including route data chronology, control points and survey and construction progress.
- User-defined project definition either as manual input of the (relative) track axis data from a track layout plan or as (absolute) coordinate referenced track axis data directly from the database or design software.
- Prior definition of geometrical tamping parameters (e.g. max. lift, max. slue per run).
- Automatic surveying of current track position including inner track geometry as basis for calculation of lift and slue values.
- All relevant track information available on track in real-time.
- Data logging in static or kinematic surveying mode, depending on project requirements – with surveying performance up to 3 km/h.
Evaluation and reporting
- Automatic survey data processing and evaluation – including automatic linking of subsequently surveyed sections.
- User friendly tamping data editor for interactive graphical data analysis and processing.
- Direct export of correction data for Plasser, Framafer and Matisa tamping machine control computers.
- Comprehensive reports of inner and outer track geometry analyses.