The modular measuring system FISCHERSCOPE® MMS® Automation is the right solution for inline coating thickness measurement and material testing. Thanks to standardized interfaces, it can be quickly integrated into quality management systems and automated production processes. Do you want to measure with a single probe at the head of an industrial robot or to work with up to four probes in parallel in a measuring station? MMS Automation offers all the well-known electromagnetic measuring methods from the Fischer portfolio.
- Modular measuring system for coating thickness and conductivity
- Can be fully remote controlled
- Module and probe are mounted directly on the robot (shielded against environmental influences)
- Connection of module and basic unit via a drag chain cable (up to 30 m)
- Communication with control units like a PLC via an RS-232 interface
- Electrically insulating coating on different metals, eg paint on steel or aluminum
- Non-magnetizable coatings on ferrous metals, like zinc, copper or chromium on steel
- Electroplated nickel coatings on non-ferrous metals and insulating base materials
- Thickness measurement of individual copper layers on multilayer printed circuit boards
- Identification of non-ferrous metals using their electrical conductivity
There are no reviews yet.