As modular units, the instruments of the X-RAY 5000 range can be easily integrated into manufacturing lines. For example, when coatings on large-surface substrates such as tin sheets must be measured, X-RAY 5000 is the ideal solution. Depending on the base and coating materials, the X-ray source, detector and primary filter can be customized to the customer’s needs.
- Continuous measurement during ongoing processes, with connection to production systems
- Flexible application: for vacuum or air, on surfaces up to 400°C
- Particularly robust design and construction for sustainably precise measurements under harsh conditions
- Outstandingly well-suited to coating thickness measurement and material analysis on products with large surfaces
Coating Thickness Measurement
- Thickness of CIGS, CIS, CdTe and CdS layers in the solar industry
- Thin layers a few µm thick on metal strips, metallic foil and plastic foils
- Composition of CIGS, CIS, CdTe and CdS layers in photovoltaics
- Metal coatings in continuous production processes
- Process monitoring in sputter and electroplating plants
There are no reviews yet.