The modular measurement system FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2 with the Windows™ CE operating system is the ideal solution for highly precise coating thickness measurement and material testing. The device’s modular construction is achieved through plug-in cards, which bear the names of the handheld measurement devices that perform the same function. For maximum flexibility, choose from a broad portfolio of probes that suit the instrument to measuring a very wide range of quantitative properties such as coating thickness, electrical conductivity and ferrite content on a variety of sample geometries.
- Robust and very versatile desktop instrument serving as a multifunctional measurement system with archiving and processing of measurement data
- Flexible in application due to modular construction and interchangeable probes
- Extremely adaptable, due to the variety of physical measurement techniques embodied in a single instrument: amplitude and phase-sensitive eddy current, magnetic induction, beta radiation
- Comprehensive analytical and statistical functions
- Intuitive operation via the large built-in touchscreen or using keyboard and mouse
- Galvanized coatings as well as paint on steel; anodized coatings on aluminum (PERMASCOPE®)
- Nano coatings (anti-fingerprints), solar cell coatings (thin film layers, CdTe/ glass), gold coatings on plug contacts, lead in solders on solder pads, trace analysis, photosensitive coatings, oil and wax layers (BETASCOPE®)
- Measurement of copper coatings on surfaces and through-holes (SIGMASCOPE®) on circuit boards
- Copper thicknesses on laminates or multi-layers, without any influence from facing copper coatings (SR-SCOPE®) in circuit board manufacture
- Thickness of solder resist on copper (PERMASCOPE®) in circuit board manufacture
- Graphite coatings on piston surfaces or anti-corrosion coatings on brake disks (PERMASCOPE®) in the automotive sector
- Ferrous coatings on piston surfaces (NICKELSCOPE®) in the automotive sector
- Ferrite content in austenitic or duplex steels (PERMASCOPE®)
- Electrical conductivity of non-magnetic metals such as copper, aluminum, titanium (SIGMASCOPE®)
There are no reviews yet.