Handheld, desktop, inline: the XAN®500 X-ray fluorescence instrument is Fischer’s most versatile yet. It can be used as a handheld device, as a fully enclosed desktop unit or integrated directly into production lines. Equipped with a tablet computer, the XAN500 also utilizes the time-proven WinFTM® software. Coating thickness measurements with WinFTM is based on the fundamental parameter analysis. This makes it possible to measure without prior calibration – that is, standard-free.
- Handheld X-ray fluorescence instrument for mobile use
- Optimized for coating thickness measurement and alloy analysis
- 3-point support for correct placement – every time
- Tablet computer with WinFTM software (Tablet available separately)
- Bluetooth interface
- Measurement box optionally available
- Precise coating thickness measurement in running production (e.g. Zn, ZnNi, Ag, Au)
- Measure bulky parts like pipes, housings or machine components with good repeatability
- Placed into its measurement box, the XAN500 becomes a fully functioning desktop unit, allowing precise and repeatable measurements on small parts like nuts and bolts
- Integrated into the control system of a production line, the XAN500 enables 100% monitoring
There are no reviews yet.