The configuration consists of
- Premium hardware GRP 3000
- Application specific software Clearance Basic
- Robust and guaranteed precision thanks to GRP Fidelity
- First-class application support
Modular system solution for automatic clearance surveying completed by typical railway analyses and documentation.
Project data management
- Central database for input, visualisation and management of clearance envelopes, clearance models, track project data including route data chronology, control points and measuring epochs.
- Flexible and user friendly clearance envelope editor.
- Provision of all clearance specifications for subsequent surveying tasks and evaluations.
- Profile measurements in 2D clearance mode or 3D coordinate mode with combined capturing of all relevant track geometry data (stationing, gauge, superelevation, 3D track coordinates (with TPS, GPS only)).
- Profile data collection:
- – Either with manual object point targeting.
- – Or automatic profile measurement with definable point density on the object surface.
- Display of profile distances between measured object and selected theoretical clearance envelope in real-time directly on site.
- Complete surveyed data management including automatic incorporation of subsequent re-measurements.
- Fully automatic evaluation by comparing clearance surveys with a predefined clearance model for given section – either relative to the current track position or (for 3D data) in terms of a predefined, theoretical track position.
- Comprehensive, automatic reporting.
- – Profile plot including clearance distances.
- – Coordinate list with additional gauging information.
- Established interfaces to third party clearance and design applications like DXF, ASCII, SC0 (ClearRoute), LUE (Lira).