Speedy and definite clearance assessments with real-time results. Modular system solution for automatic clearance surveying completed by typical railway analyses and documentation.
Project data management
- Central database for input, visualisation and management of clearance envelopes, clearance models, track project data including route data chronology, control points and measuring epochs.
- Flexible and user-friendly clearance envelope editor.
- Provision of all clearance specifications for subsequent surveying tasks and evaluations.
- Profile measurements in 2D clearance mode or 3D coordinate mode with combined collection of all relevant track geometry data (stationing, gauge, superelevation, 3D track coordinates (with TPS, GPS only)).
- User-definable data registration mode depending on project requirements:
- Continuous point cloud registration
- Definable interval profile recording
- Targeted individual profile surveying
- Comparison and display of profile distances between measured object and selected theoretical clearance envelope in real-time directly on site – including alarm function for clearance envelope violation.
- Fully automatic evaluation by comparing clearance surveys with a predefined clearance model for given section – either relative to the current track position or (for 3D data) in terms of a predefined, theoretical track position.
- Comprehensive, automatic reporting:
- Traditional profile plot including clearance distances.
- Extensive clearance mapping – stored with scaled image documentation for clear identification of potential encroachments.
- 3D visualisation including colouring of all critical clearance objects and including an option for creating videos of the surveyed section.
- Established interfaces for third party clearance and design applications including 3D point cloud export for post-processing in common planning software tools (e.g. Cloudworx).